- Grade 12/ Standard 10
- National Certificate in instrumentation or industrial electronics with the following subjects:
- N2 Mathematics, Engineering science
- Engineering electronics, instrument
- Trade theory or N3- N4 with industrial electronics
- OR S1 – S4 with industrial electronics
No experience is required
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Kangra Cola is a member of the Chamber of Mines and offer the following:
- Chamber of Mines Normal rates to pay
- Pension Fund
- Medical Aid
- Housing Allowance
- Attractive monthly incentive bonus scheme and leave bonus
The Humans Resources Department
Kangra Coal (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 745, Piet Retief, 2380
Fax: 017 730 6248
NOTE: CVs without a covering letter will not be accepted.
A shortlist will be compiled and selected applicants will be invited for an interview. If no response is received within a month, applicants may assume their application to be unsuccessful. All original certificates and proof of experience must be produced at the interview.
Via – Kangra Coal
To subscribe for FREE Job Alerts, simply SAVE our WhatsApp number which is 0743435891 in your phone as Take5 Mobile. Then send a message via WhatsApp with your name, surname plus either Learnership, Internship, Graduate Job or Bursary, depending on which opportunities you’re interested in.