Department: Health and Social Development
Salary:R208 452 – R270 576 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Registered with SANC
- Diploma / Degree in General Nursing and Midwifery, Community Health Nursing / Primary Health Care
- Relevant nursing experience
- Render comprehensive health care services to the community
- Monitor and control assets and stock in consulting rooms
- Record all activities to comply with legal requirements
- Mentor and give guidance to students according to prescribed objectives
- Participate and ensure employee involvement with community projects
- Implement Council policies
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.