Department: City Planning
Salary:R359 640 – R466 824 per annum (plus benefits)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Town and Regional Planning
- Valid driver’s license
- Extensive experience
- Coordinate the land use management function between CCC’s and the corporate LUM office
- Monitor and control land use management on regional level by coordinating meetings and analysis
- Evaluate development applications, check for compliance with policy and recommends on applications
- Provide input into the compilation of metropolitan and regional land use and spatial development policies
- Standardise and implement procedures and criteria by means of coordinating meetings with regions and corporate office
- Provide inputs to the Divisional Head or Head Of Department regarding staffing and budgeting matters
- Coordinate law enforcement function at regional level by compiling reports and implement common standards
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3612/3615/3611/3619/3608
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
- The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 financial management qualification will be required to obtain it, in terms of the National Treasury requirement.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.