Salary:R86 700 – R112 548 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Computer literacy
- Communication skills
- Relevant experience
- Process applications for new meter installations
- Assist with queries on high consumptions, amounts payable and final accounts
- Prepare cheques received through the post for receipting
- Issue duplicate accounts to consumer in cases where accounts were not received
- File remittance advices and ensure consumers receive their mail
- Fax accounts to consumers on request
- Record disconnection and re-connection statistics
- Assist with blocking and unblocking of pre-meters
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.