Do you want to step into the world of banking?
PARTICIPATE IN A ONE YEAR LEARNERSHIP IN THE BANKING AND MICROFINANCE SECTOR
This Learnership offers you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience as well as an NQF5 Certificate in Banking Service Advice relevant to the Banking sector. A monthly allowance of R3 200 will be paid to the successful applicants. The applicant must be able to attend formal ACADEMIC training and will be responsible for their own transport. There are no costs to you in applying for this learnership.
BANKSETA welcomes applications from persons with disabilities.
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 50% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting OR a minimum of 50% in Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution or religious institution
- Present a professional image
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Under the age of 35 as at 1 February 2019
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Not involved in any other studies from 1 Jan 2019 to 31 Dec 2019
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English
How to apply
All application forms to reach Kelly on or before 31 August 2018.
- Download the application form
- Apply online at www.kelly.co.za
- Dial 087 354 5569 and request that a form be faxed or e-mailed to you
- E-mail email@example.com and request that a form be e-mailed to you
Employment equity targets will apply. Candidates not contacted for an interview by the end of November 2018, should assume that their application was unsuccessful.